SCP: Pandemic (Beta) is a hardcore cooperative first-person tactical shooter. You are a rogue fireteam going against the SCP Foundation and their ongoing attempt of global omnicide. You start at Area 12, the site where the Psi-Z program is being actualized.
Upon a devastating discovery of an entity that has Infected the human psyche, the SCP Foundation assumes a new directive that leaves their efforts of protection of normalcy and humanity completely renounced — the extermination of the human race.
CALL TO ACTION
Credible whistleblowers embedded in the SCP Foundation leak information to major organizations, such as the United Nations Global Occult Coalition (GOC), out of brim desperation for humanity's survival. The GOC, along with other world organizations such as the FBI Unusual Incidents Unit (UIU) and GRU Division P, organize militarized efforts against SCP Foundation facilities — with primary targets being the most high-risk. Your fireteam is assigned to Area 12, which houses the Psi-Z Program.
Due to unknown events, Area 12 faces a massive site-wide containment breach during your fireteam’s raid. Now, in addition to your mission directive, you must also survive against the horrors in the facility — from firearms to sharp teeth.
KEY GAME FEATURES
- Semi-linear story, you are a fireteam going against the SCP Foundation during a containment breach. Experience 1-2 hours of story content in the base game.
- Discover and immerse yourself in the rich story and lore, deeply inspired by the SCP-5000 canon by Tanhony. Will be expanded on and integrated through ongoing development.
- Peek corners, breach doors, and engage in immersive tactical combat.
- Detailed and fairly extensive weapon customization.
- Detailed audio design with occlusion-based wall muffling.
- NVIDIA® DLSS
- Ultra-wide support